| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cleveland, Ohio in October is quite mild at 11.6 °C (52.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.7 °C (62.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.4 °C (43.5 °F).
- In October there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 10.3 °C (18.5 °F).
- The weather in October is marginally dry with rain at times. Only 64.5mm (2.5in) of water is released during on average 10 days.
- In October the heavens above Cleveland, Ohio are reasonably fine having an average of a moderate 6:00 of gorgeous sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 10:21 long and the longest day is 11:41 long with an average length of 11:00.
- There are approximately 4:50 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 55.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 44.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Cleveland, Ohio October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Cleveland, Ohio, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Cleveland, Ohio:
- Harrow, On, Canada - 109.6 kms (68.1 miles) NW
- Norwalk, Oh, Usa - 65.5 kms (40.7 miles) WSW
- Tiffin, Oh, Usa - 114.6 kms (71.2 miles) WSW
- Chippewa Lake, Oh, Usa - 47.7 kms (29.6 miles) SSW
- Upper Sandusky, Oh, Usa - 105.5 kms (65.6 miles) WSW
- Bucyrus, Oh, Usa - 114.9 kms (71.4 miles) SW
- Wooster, Oh, Usa - 68.2 kms (42.4 miles) S