| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cleveland, Ohio in June is warm at 19.8 °C (67.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.7 °C (78.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.8 °C (56.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in June is 11.9 °C (21.4 °F).
- The weather in June is hardly arid with rain at times. Circa 94mm (3.7in) of fluid is discharged across an average of 10 days.
- In June the heavens above Cleveland, Ohio are sunny having on balance a sizable 9:13 of radiant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 14:57 long and the longest day is 15:10 long with an average length of 15:06.
- There are approximately 5:42 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 61.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 38.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Cleveland, Ohio June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Cleveland, Ohio, Usa
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Cleveland, Ohio:
- Harrow, On, Canada - 109.6 kms (68.1 miles) NW
- Norwalk, Oh, Usa - 65.5 kms (40.7 miles) WSW
- Tiffin, Oh, Usa - 114.6 kms (71.2 miles) WSW
- Chippewa Lake, Oh, Usa - 47.7 kms (29.6 miles) SSW
- Upper Sandusky, Oh, Usa - 105.5 kms (65.6 miles) WSW
- Bucyrus, Oh, Usa - 114.9 kms (71.4 miles) SW
- Wooster, Oh, Usa - 68.2 kms (42.4 miles) S