| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cleveland, Ohio in July is really warm at 22.2 °C (71.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.3 °C (61.3 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in July is 11.7 °C (21.1 °F).
- The weather in July is dryish with rain at times. Just 89.4mm (3.5in) of H2O is released during an average of 10 days.
- In July the heavens above Cleveland, Ohio are nice and sunny having on balance a considerable 9:36 of blazing solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 14:25 long and the longest day is 15:07 long with an average length of 14:50.
- There are approximately 5:03 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 65.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 34.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Cleveland, Ohio July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Cleveland, Ohio, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Cleveland, Ohio:
- Harrow, On, Canada - 109.6 kms (68.1 miles) NW
- Norwalk, Oh, Usa - 65.5 kms (40.7 miles) WSW
- Tiffin, Oh, Usa - 114.6 kms (71.2 miles) WSW
- Chippewa Lake, Oh, Usa - 47.7 kms (29.6 miles) SSW
- Upper Sandusky, Oh, Usa - 105.5 kms (65.6 miles) WSW
- Bucyrus, Oh, Usa - 114.9 kms (71.4 miles) SW
- Wooster, Oh, Usa - 68.2 kms (42.4 miles) S