| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cleveland, Ohio in December is slightly cold at -0.6 °C (30.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4.2 °C (24.4 °F).
- In December the average daily temperature range/ variation is 7.2 °C (13 °F).
- The weather in December is somewhat dry with snow once in a while. Just 78.5mm (3.1in) of water falls across on average 15 days.
- The skies in Cleveland, Ohio are gloomy with on average a scanty 2:38 of magnificent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 9:10 long and the longest day is 9:23 long with an average length of 9:13.
- There are approximately 6:24 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 29.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 70.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Cleveland, Ohio December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Cleveland, Ohio, Usa
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Cleveland, Ohio:
- Harrow, On, Canada - 109.6 kms (68.1 miles) NW
- Norwalk, Oh, Usa - 65.5 kms (40.7 miles) WSW
- Tiffin, Oh, Usa - 114.6 kms (71.2 miles) WSW
- Chippewa Lake, Oh, Usa - 47.7 kms (29.6 miles) SSW
- Upper Sandusky, Oh, Usa - 105.5 kms (65.6 miles) WSW
- Bucyrus, Oh, Usa - 114.9 kms (71.4 miles) SW
- Wooster, Oh, Usa - 68.2 kms (42.4 miles) S