| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cleveland, Ohio in August is really warm at 21.3 °C (70.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.9 °C (80.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.7 °C (60.3 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in August is 11.2 °C (20.2 °F).
- The weather in August is dryish with some rain. Just 86.4mm (3.4in) of H2O is discharged during an average of 9 days.
- The skies in Cleveland, Ohio are quite sunny with an average of a respectable 8:36 of magnificent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 13:09 long and the longest day is 14:23 long with an average length of 13:48.
- There are approximately 5:00 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 63.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 36.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Cleveland, Ohio August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Cleveland, Ohio, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Cleveland, Ohio:
- Harrow, On, Canada - 109.6 kms (68.1 miles) NW
- Norwalk, Oh, Usa - 65.5 kms (40.7 miles) WSW
- Tiffin, Oh, Usa - 114.6 kms (71.2 miles) WSW
- Chippewa Lake, Oh, Usa - 47.7 kms (29.6 miles) SSW
- Upper Sandusky, Oh, Usa - 105.5 kms (65.6 miles) WSW
- Bucyrus, Oh, Usa - 114.9 kms (71.4 miles) SW
- Wooster, Oh, Usa - 68.2 kms (42.4 miles) S