Climate of Cleveland, Ohio, Usa Average Weather
- Cleveland, Ohio, usa, 41°24'N, 81°51'W, 245 m (804 ft)
- Cleveland, Ohio has a humid continental climate with severe winters, no dry season, hot summers and strong seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Dfa).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Cleveland, Ohio is close to the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 9.8 degrees Celsius (49.6 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 930.4 mm (36.6 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 2208 hours.
- If Cleveland, Ohio were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Harrow, On, Canada - 109.6 kms (68.1 miles) NW
- Norwalk, Oh, Usa - 65.5 kms (40.7 miles) WSW
- Tiffin, Oh, Usa - 114.6 kms (71.2 miles) WSW
- Chippewa Lake, Oh, Usa - 47.7 kms (29.6 miles) SSW
- Upper Sandusky, Oh, Usa - 105.5 kms (65.6 miles) WSW
- Bucyrus, Oh, Usa - 114.9 kms (71.4 miles) SW
- Wooster, Oh, Usa - 68.2 kms (42.4 miles) S